Founded in 1893 as “Lichtenfels Brothers” and named since 1951 as Erwin Reich, the company is now managed in the third generation by Kristina Reich. With our staff, some of them have been loyal to the company for many decades, we continue to live the traditions of the ÑGold Cityì Pforzheim and continue to develop our high-quality jewellery collections with constant innovations. Committed to the highest quality of our craftsmanship, we ensure this every day through our employees, who are highly trained in their respective professions.

Erwin Reich GmbH & Co KG
Fraunhoferstrasse 13 | D-75173 Pforzheim

Website: | Phone: +49 (0)7231 20020